KA Eduassociates brings to you carefully curated workshops for the ‘parent of today’. Parenting in the 21st Century is a skill, where one must know how to meaningfully engage their child, and this nurturing translates into a child’s self confidence and ability to regulate themselves. It is also crucial for a parent to teach children skills that were not expected from them in past generations.
Explore our customised workshops catering to understanding your child better, getting through the schooling years smoothly, exploring fun and meaningful ways of spending time with them, build a network to interact with other parents and a lot more!
- Are You The CEO Of Your Child’s Life?
- Strategies for Analytical/ Logical Thinking
- The Mid-Line Formula – Right and Left Brain Development
- Science with Dads
- Effective Communication with Your Child
- How to Help Your Children Deal with Their Feelings
- Understanding Your Child’s Personality
- How to Raise a Reader
- Create a Love for Reading in Your Child
- Positive Parenting
- How to Balance Work and Family
- Mange Your Kids Digital Lives
- Smart Discipline Strategies
- Spending Quality Time with Your Child
- Handling Temper Tantrums
- Cyber Bullying
- Math in the Kitchen
- Music, Arts and Theatre to Help In Critical Thinking – Some Strategies for Parents
- Sensory Play – A Family Bonding Exercise
- Learning from Nature
- Science in the Bathroom
- Peer Pressure – Our Role as Parents
- Transition from Preschool to School – Settling In
- EQ – What Can We Do As Parents?
- Role of Play and What You Can Do As Parents
- The Family Master Chefs
- Fears and Phobias in Parents- Breaking the Myths!
- Time Management Strategies
- Developmental Milestones and Associated Strategies
- Parenting Styles – Becoming the Parent you want to be
- Choosing the Right Educational Board for Your Child
- Slow Parenting
- Helicopter Parenting
- The Role of Grandparents
- Battling Bedtime Blues
- Best Buddies: Helping your child build positive friendships
- Careers and Kids: Striking a Balance
- Top Tips for Quibbling Siblings
- Parenting the Gifted Child
- All I want is a little respect
- Bully-Proof your child
- Learning Styles and Multiple Intelligences
- Developing Family Rules that work
- Money Matters
- Healthy Lunches in a snap
Director, Casa Vista Montessori Montessori PreSchool, Mumbai
“Casa Vista Montessori joined hands with KA EduAssociates in 2017. Through this journey we have had many enriching workshops for parents and children. The sessions executed by KA have always been extremely engaging, fun and have an experiential approach. KA always curates workshops for Casa Vista Montessori that takes care of the individual needs of our parents/children and caters to topics of absolute relevance. The other noteworthy aspect about their workshops are that they provide participants with a set of skills and strategies that they can take back with them to apply to real life. From the very start, KA Edu has been competent, well-informed and has a professional group of experts who have been able to show endurance and thoughtfulness with our specific needs. I most certainly recommend KA EduAssociates to anyone that requires any kind of Educational Management Services.”
Ruchi and Khushboo
Founders, Kinderhome Montessori, Mumbai
We have been doing workshops with KA EduAssociates for the past 2 years. Team KA facilitators are all very trained, precise and competent.
Mrs. Fatima Agarkar’s workshops are very informative and effective.
Thank you KA EduAssociates and we look forward to getting our association stronger with every passing year.
Managing Trustee, Fravashi Schools, Nasik
Fravashi International Academy is proud & happy to be associated with KA EduAssociates. In a short span of less than a year of our association with this wonderful team, we have had some very meaningful & interesting workshops conducted by them for our students, tutors, parents and the administrative team. It has been an amazing journey with them so far.. The unique aspect of this team of well qualified & experienced trainers is that they have a very open & flexible work culture & despite having their fixed modules, they are always ready to customize a specific module with us.. They have also been very prompt in responding as well as working on our requests. We sincerely appreciate the time & effort they take to organise each workshop and give their best for it to be effective and beneficial upto our expectations. Their enthusiasm & ability – be it in the workshop content, planning or execution, is resulting in a prominent change in the performance of our team members & students. We look forward to a long and fruitful association with the KA EduAssociates which would ultimately continue to benefit the students, teachers, parents & the education fraternity at large.
Managing Director and Head, Serra Pre-school, Colaba
A very enriching and interactive workshop by KA EduAssociates. Thank you Team KA for connecting with me. We will be associated for more workshops which will reduce doubts and and ambiguity amongst our parents and ease the education process for our children. THANK YOU!
Coordinator, l'Ecole Montessori International
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the workshop conducted by Mrs. Fatima Agarkar on Choosing the Right Academic Board for you Child at our school.
Mrs. Agarkar’s expert knowledge in talking about different aspects of the topic was highly appreciated by the parents. She covered all essential points of academic boards and helped gain insights into effective curriculum, learning over knowing and progressive education.
Enhancement of global knowledge and skills, while continuing to work
Enrichment of career progression
Enhancement of student performance
Effective time management
Immediate Implementable tools and strategies