Face To Face Training
A career in the education space demands teaching skills in accordance with globally accepted standards and modules crafted by professionals and experts in this field. KA EduAssociates provides an advanced Face-to-face Teacher Training Certificate Course for educators who are looking for a comprehensive training course to serve their diverse requirements. With a focus on flexibility and interaction, our modules are designed for child-centric learning that cater to the requirements of young learners of the 22nd century.
Why Choose KA Face-to-face Teacher Training Certificate Course?
- Internationally accredited course
- Hands-on, practical modules created and curated by ex-teachers, co-ordinators and principals of schools
- Flexible hours, 2 days a week (so full time mums can join in too!)
- Small group sizes so one-on-one attention (maximum of 12 participants per batch)
- Constant hand-holding, open-door policy and post-class support through WhatsApp
- Relevant for parenting as well
- Customized modules that are relevant and applicable to today’s schools across academic boards (IB, IGCSE, CBSE, ICSE, SSC or independent preschools)
- Well-researched content based on national and international pedagogies
- A variety of facilitators who are experts in their respective fields (upto 7-8 facilitators for 24 modules, versus usual courses which have only 1 or max 2 facilitators)
- Job assistance, resume writing workshop and guidance, internship in esteemed institutions and much more!
- Career progression and flexible work options post course completion
This job-oriented pre-primary teachers training course offers significant employment opportunities for aspiring teachers.
The Primary Teacher Training Courses are specifically designed for currently employed teachers looking to upgrade their skills to meet market requirements or for those who desire to join the teaching profession.